1. No oil, no pollution, flame retardant, self-extinguishing and fireproof.
2. High insulation temperature rise level: Class F insulation, the temperature rise of the transformer can reach 100K.
3. Low loss and high efficiency. the
4. Low noise: usually can be controlled below 50dB.
5. Small partial discharge (usually below 10PC), high reliability, and can guarantee safe operation for 30 years.
6. Anti-crack, anti-temperature change, high mechanical strength, strong anti-sudden short-circuit ability.
7. It has good moisture-proof performance and can operate normally under 100% humidity. It can be put into operation without drying after shutdown.
8. Small in size and light in weight. According to the statistics of relevant persons, the external dimensions of the oil substation are more than twice that of the dry substation.
9. There is no need for a separate transformer room, no hanging core maintenance and load-bearing beams, saving land and space occupied by civil engineering; because there is no oil, no toxic gas will be produced, no pollution will be caused to the environment, and no ancillary buildings such as oil collection pits are required , reducing the cost of civil construction.
10. Easy installation, no debugging, almost no maintenance; no need to replace and check oil, low operation and maintenance costs.
11. Equipped with a complete temperature protection and control system to provide a reliable guarantee for the safe operation of the transformer. From the comparison of comprehensive technical and economic performances such as low noise, energy saving, fire prevention, saving civil construction costs, operation and maintenance management fees, and a life span of up to 30 years, dry-type transformers show their obvious advantages.