Distribution transformers are important components of substations. Oil-immersed transformers are generally installed in separate transformer rooms. When the oil-immersed transformer is installed on-site, it is necessary to check the body and the surrounding environment to improve the quality and safety level of the oil-immersed transformer installation. So what should be paid attention to when installing oil-immersed transformers?
1. The installation of the oil-immersed power transformer should be slightly inclined, and there should be a certain descending slope with the oil tank (oil conservator), the slope is 1﹪-1.5﹪;
2. The components and body of the oil-immersed power transformer must be firmly fixed;
3. The electrical connection is good, copper-aluminum transition joints should be used for copper and aluminum;
4. The grounding must be fastened and good. The working zero line and the grounding zero line should be separated. The working zero line cannot be buried in the ground, and there should be a disconnectable connection point on the grounding line;
5. There must be no combustibles at the nozzle of the transformer explosion-proof pipe;
6. The transformer room must be a fire-resistant building, the door should be opened outside, and the windows should not be opened (shutters can be opened). There should be an oil storage pit with shutters at the pit mouth to prevent small animals from entering;
7. A single unit in a residential building does not exceed 400 KVA;
8. The low-voltage side of the transformer and the oil tank (oil conservator) is on the outside. The distance from the 10KV transformer shell to the door is not less than one meter, not less than 0.8 meters to the wall, and not less than 1.2 meters to the operation switch; The distance from the 35KV transformer shell to the door is not less than two meters, and not less than 1.5 meters to the wall;
9. The transformer adopts natural ventilation, and the bottom of the transformer is 1.1 meters higher than the ground outside;
10. The height of the transformer secondary bus support should not be less than 2.3 meters, and fences should be added on both sides. The primary and secondary lead wires must not make the insulating sleeve bear the load.
Our company is Current Transformer Manufacturers, welcome to buy and consult!